Step 1: Put your music player of choice on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Webcheating is frowned upon!
1) When I agree with you baby, it makes you mad
2) Who knows how long I've loved you? You know I love you still.
3) I had a friend was a big baseball player back in high school
4) At first you were a dream, but now you're a nightmare
5) Just knockin' around the zoo on a thursday afternoon
6) Don't trouble the water (I won't) Leave it alone
7) Damn that television! What a bad picture!
8) My heart was broken, my heart was broken
9) I'm sittin here watchin', matchbox holdin my clothes
10) It's 16 miles to the promised land, and I promise you, I'm doing the best I can
11) My little darling oh how I loved you, how I loved you none could tell
12) cada dia pienso en ti
13) Well it gets about three, everything is swell
14) Let's get it crunk, we gonn have fun in this dancarie
15) Baby, sweet baby, you're my drug
16) I'm sorry that I hit you, but my string snapped
17) One day while bathing in the sea, my talking dolphin spoke to me
18) It's been rough and rocky travellin, but I'm finally standing upright on the ground
19) Dear I fear we're facing a problem,
20) I am you are me
21) Hey you, you're way ahead of me
22) Do what I want cuz I can if I don't cuz I wanna
23) I was ridin number nine headin south from caroline
24) Once I lived a life of a millionaire
25) Ahhh Kansas City, gonna get my baby back home, a yeah yeah
I think the only embarassing thing about this is the music I got from friends and never sat down and listened to.
I also realized that most of the time when I get really excited about a song, it's one I first heard before I turned 18. They say musical taste is pretty much solidified by the time you're 25. If that's true, I can only thank my lucky stars that I was raised by a woman with a decent collection each of blues, jazz, rock and opera.